BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

XD

My Music My Soul

╔══╗
██
(O) Music ___ My Life ___ My Soul
╚══╝


Min- - - - - -- - - - - - Max
Play. ▌▌Pause. Stop


my fans...XD

Monday, February 21, 2011

time for RELAX !!!!!!!!!!

After 1 week exam...

I get my result for BM, BC & Science...



BM : 42.5%

BC : 40%



Sc : 65%



HELL YEAH !



Lucky still got pass for my exam~ If not i gonna give my mom kill be like this > (×_×)



Awww...



Many ppl does not believe i wan in a realtionship with her... so BAD



Thrust me people , i am not kidding lar~



I really love she, no "gao gao zan" one...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



today SPOT CHECK ! so ?



i brought a pendrive and they can't search it... so stupid~ xD



LOL... Kidding jek~ /.\



Just now rehat with my Angel... la la la...



then she say she stay... then i come for sports activity loh~ then she sms me say she never come... Walao-eh... But i never scold her (u see, i so sayang you xD )



Then in school draw DOMO-PAO ! (Not DOMO-KUN meh -.-?)



Now is the new generation ~ next time i upload to it ! xD



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Love_you_for_15 days =D

0 comments: