BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

XD

My Music My Soul

╔══╗
██
(O) Music ___ My Life ___ My Soul
╚══╝


Min- - - - - -- - - - - - Max
Play. ▌▌Pause. Stop


my fans...XD

Saturday, July 24, 2010

PONTENG...

Friday

Morning go basketball training, then go mamak eat~

Eat jor then go kai kai lo...

12.00++ , call mama come fetch me ~

Bal!k RumaH lo ~

mandi...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

START THE T0PIC N0W~

1.50 p.m. go to school jor~

then go in school about 10 minutes find friends...

then we decided to PONTENG...

we go mamak eat first...

walao... expensive nia ! Telur Bawang + Teh C Beng Gao

then we really PONTENG to Sungai Wang lo...

go roller... saw many leng luii nia...

go there with KTM, LRT & Monorail...

KTM ( Kepong Sentral to Bank Negara ) RM.1.40

LRT ( Bank Negara to Jln. Hang Tuah ) RM. 0.80

then we walk to Times Square ...

because we dunwan spent so many money >.<"

Then we walk to Sungai Wang lo...

go there roller...

buy ticket.. RM 20.00 leh...

expensive dao...

then go skate lo...

happy nia... because my fren geh fren teach me roller ~

5.45 p.m.

go back lo...

walao eh... we want go to buy MRT ticket, the ppl que until the roadside !!!

then we no choice, go buy Monorail ticket lo...

From Jln.Hang Tuah to KL Sentral,then chg to MRT lo...

Go go to the MRT there... too many ppl.... then we sit in the driver sit !!! hahahaha

so funny lo~

then until PUTRA, my friends say they also at there, then i go out the train find them lo... shit, i come out the train, then all the stupid no brain ppl all go in the driver seat..... damn !!!!

Then i want go in the train geh..... then the train start go jor !!!

Then the train horn me !!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Then we sit another train lo...

Walao eh, we sit wrong train ...

We actually use Rawang's train, buy we go to the Klang's train...

WTF.....

Then we chg our train lo....

we wait the train again....

WTF, so many ppl, cannot in the train !!!

Wait 2 more train lo!!!

DEng !!!

Then We SUMPAH this is our first time & our last time ponteng !!!

Then my fren more funny, me laugh until want drop to the railway jor, u know why? because they buy wrong ticket !!!! They buy Bank Negara ticket, not Kepong Sentral !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

then , we beh tahan jor, we saw the train come and faster faster push into the train ... hahahahaa~

then hot until cannot feel the aircond...

then i dunno when we reach our station, so we ask a ppl lo... the ppl so good, tell me how to go and when its stop the station...

7.30++

We reach school.... cham lo !! saw mama at the school gate, asking Pn. Zahara !!!!

TT 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Giv mama scold 99 lo...

Ha!z ....

Th!s !s my f!rst t!ime, and my LAST T!ME for PONTENG SEKOLAH iii

1 comments:

☆Miss_YKS★叶凯轩 said...

you really ponteng ah???