BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

XD

My Music My Soul

╔══╗
██
(O) Music ___ My Life ___ My Soul
╚══╝


Min- - - - - -- - - - - - Max
Play. ▌▌Pause. Stop


my fans...XD

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sienz

2 weeks...

my handphone come back jor~

damn happy...

aiya, cincai la~

my school hor, happened a horrible things, is Disiplin Teacher hit students !!!

My school so dangerous lo~

aIYA, btw, not my buisness, because the disiplin teacher didn't hit me~

OK, let me start my topic !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

continous 2 weeks in school, just play in school...

me, choong wai, wei yee, xue ying, jiunn haur, ronald, wei khang and many many many play play play in school~

7 syok !!!

skip...

Now... chating with my school d Form 1 Barbie Doll ( Xiao Jerene ) >.<

If giv Wing Heng know he kill me ~ TT 55555555

nvm la~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aha ! Today The Big Eyes didn't wear her contact lense come to school... dunno why leh, no go to ask she~

Then she 不甘愿 and open her big big big eyes give me see lo~

me oso open my small small eyes 电 she lo~ ><

赚到了!

Today a form ? student come , wan fight with me~

Then i call Wing Heng help me settle lo~

I dunwan diu him~

WAN FIGHT ???

stup!d

U guys also dunno why i come to SMK Taman Bukit Maluri and why i cannot study in SMK Kepong Baru ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm.... today chinese period got 墨写~

Then No need to say la, me so pro... Mesti correct all de lah~

Dunwan see me always in school play play oh, me got study de leh~

Muahahaha...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still SINGLE ™

0 comments: