BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

XD

My Music My Soul

╔══╗
██
(O) Music ___ My Life ___ My Soul
╚══╝


Min- - - - - -- - - - - - Max
Play. ▌▌Pause. Stop


my fans...XD

Saturday, October 16, 2010

UpdAteD™

long time no update jor~

because no time update ><

wedneday, me patner ling ling wong wait his big brother come and fetch she~

she tell me , last time in smkb i very lan c wan ~ xDD

then she say me chg jor very many ~

she say me very famous wor... zadao...

she say me last time in smkb she already know me~

walao.....

Gerald Quek Tze Lou, u are so famous ~~~ xDDD

wakaka( perasan )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention ™

Ling Ling Wong , very thank you for telling me these ~ hahaha~ very funny lol ~




by : Gerald Quek Tze LOL ™

0 comments: